Friday, 20 March 2015

Brew anybody...

This week I've learnt two things about myself!

Coffee doesn't agree with me!  I wish I'd have realised sooner as over the last ten years or so I've probably drunk 5-10 cups a day.  It gives me headaches and causes tummy problems (I'll spare ya the details!).

Green tea isn't so bad when you only dunk the bag in quick quick, anymore than a moment and it turns bitter!  I've always left the bag in (like I do with other herbal types) and I've almost bawked.

So will reverse my beverage of choice, thing is I really love my three coffees in the morning, and I've got a lovely travel coffee mug, which just doesn't suit the green tea...

This is the only decent thing I've ever won on a tombola!

I might have to start putting gin in it... or maybe I could bin the coffee mug and get a hip flask... yeah one of those would do me!

Enjoy your morning brew, my advice is, there always has to be biscuits....

Emma-Lou xx

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy green tea. You're water is probably too hot. It brews best at a much lower temperature. Knock the kettle off sooner or wait a few mins before adding the tea bag. Love the travel mug. I've bought a cute one from primark but I don't get up early enough to make a brew! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy green tea. You're water is probably too hot. It brews best at a much lower temperature. Knock the kettle off sooner or wait a few mins before adding the tea bag. Love the travel mug. I've bought a cute one from primark but I don't get up early enough to make a brew! X

    ReplyDelete