Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Guest Post: On Nana's Watch, Roll up to Dunham by Daughter-Child

My trip to Dunham Massey

Guest writer: Lizzy C (Lizzy Lou look at you!)

Mum asked me to write a blog post about my trip out with Nana. Willow and I went out to to Dunham Massey, where they had a circus activity day going on, (Roll up to Dunham!). There were loads of things going on, trapeze, juggling, poster making, ukulele lessons, hobby horse making and lots more. On some activities there were people showing you what to do and on others there wasn’t. The first thing we did was make a hobby horse, this was supposed to be an activity for Willow to do but I ended up doing it for him. You had to decorate your horse head and then staple it, grab two sticks, tie them together in a cross and place your head onto the sticks. I also did trapeze, you had to hang upside down, lean backwards with one hand, and then dismount. Overall, it was a really fun day out and we had a really delicious lunch, and next time we are promised ice cream!

Neigh neigh


Lizzy xx

Info for Dunham Massey http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment